Training for your organization
We work with your organization to meet all of your health and safety training needs, ensuring training is provided by experienced instructors, and is tailored to the needs of your organization.
- Working at Heights training approved by Canadian Ministry of Labour
- Red Cross certified First Aid, CPR/AED training
- Red Cross certified Professional Responder training
- Occupational Health and Safety Awareness Training for Workers
- Occupational Health and Safety Awareness Training for Supervisors
- WHMIS 2015
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Workplace Violence and Harassment
We come to you
If you have a group of 8 or more for first aid training, or 4 or more for rescue training, our highly qualified instructors can provide private courses for your group or organization at a location that is convenient to you.
First Aid Courses
Red Cross basic first aid courses meet all provincial and territorial WSIB requirements.
- CPR Level C
- Emergency First Aid and CPR Level C
- Standard First Aid and CPR Level C
- CPR Level HCP add on
Occupational Health and Safety
These programs help employers fulfill their obligations under the various acts and regulations to help ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all workers. These courses are provided on-site at your location by engaging and qualified instructors, who are able to present the content in a way that is relevant to your workers and their work environment.
In-person courses also allow for employees to answer questions and have meaningful conversations to not only complete the program, but expand their knowledge and understanding of the material.
We provide a variety of rescue courses that meet NFPA standards.
- Rope Rescue (Awareness, Operations and technician levels)
- Swift Water Rescue (Awareness, Operations and technician levels)
- Ice Water Rescue (Awareness, Operations and technician levels)